Are you stuck on the “Break/Fix” mentality? Don’t worry, you’re not alone! A lot of business owners are still using this approach for their IT needs. However, times are changing and there is now a better way of managing your IT How you ask? With Managed IT Support, of course!
Managed IT Support focuses on preventing issues before they disrupt your business. If you fall behind on keeping up with important tasks such as backups, patches and security, the odds of you facing an IT outage is drastically increased. Imagine how much revenue and productivity would be lost if your server, CRM or network goes down. In most cases, such loss would have a negative impact on your business.
WHAT EXACTLY IS MANAGED IT SUPPORT?
Managed IT Support, also known as Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM), is a software that allows your IT Provider to deliver maintenance and repair work on your network remotely – freeing up time and resources that were once devoted to solving client problems on-site.
Managed IT Support is a proactive solution rather than a reactive one like the “Break/Fix” approach. With Managed IT Support, your IT Provider will be able to provide technical support more efficiently by remotely installing software and updates, administer patches and identify and solve issues before you may even know there is one.
WHAT DOES MANAGED IT SUPPORT DO?
- Gather information about client software, hardware and networks
- Supply IT Provider with reports and data
- Create alerts and tickets when problems arise
- Track network and device health
- Automate scheduled maintenance tasks
REAP THE BENEFITS OF MANAGED IT SUPPORT!
- Enterprise level automation and monitoring
- Issues are detected before they become major problems and cause system failure
- Flat, recurring monthly fee based off of the number of devices so there aren’t any surprises
- The life of devices can be extended with improved performance
- Increased uptime and operational efficiency
- You can focus on your business, not the technology
Managed IT Support can pretty much eliminate your frustrations when it comes to your IT needs. Don’t believe us? We’ve created a PDF that shows you EIGHT ways Managed IT Support can do so. Grab your copy today!